Digitization For Sports Organizations
We’re On Your Team
Realize the value of your sports heritage
With demand for content skyrocketing, imagine the content your internal and external stakeholders could generate from your unique, never-before-seen heritage assets. Quickly and easily produce retrospectives to honor giants of the sport or capitalize on current events. Create ads, social media posts, and other brand-building efforts that you can monetize. Sell or give away NFTs to fans. Enhance presentations and recall traditions that encourage sponsors to sign or re-sign. License the images to documentarians, Hollywood studios, advertisers, and more. Create new interactive experiences at stadiums and arenas. The list is limitless.
Did you know that by digitizing your heritage collection and adding the assets to your content management system you could turn those precious items into new revenue streams – and create a digital record of your sports history in the process!
That’s where Pixel Acuity comes in.
With the expertise and services offered by Pixel Acuity, combined with advanced digitization technology from our hardware division DT Heritage, it is possible to produce a very high-quality digital representation of your original assets, creating an immediately accessible digital archive.
Image courtesy of the Smithsonian Institution.
Bring New Life To Your Heritage Collection
- Create new licensing, branding and other revenue-generating possibilities
- Increase ROI for your marketing budget
Image courtesy of the Estonian Olympics and Sports Museum.
- Capitalize on the public’s appetite for nostalgia and authentic content
- Increase fan engagement
- Tell new stories
- Enhance events and in-venue experiences
- Attract talent
- Make these new assets available to internal teams, sponsors, advertising entities, broadcasters, and filmmakers, and more
- Preserve your history — handle and digitize the items once but access and reuse them in perpetuity, with the highest appropriate resolution for all applications
- Head off the ravages of time through strategic redundancy
MEET PIXEL ACUITY
Our Expert Services
Pixel Acuity can help sports leagues, individuals, federations, facilities, franchises, and other rights holders to realize brand value and generate additional revenue streams by turning physical artifacts into searchable, accessible digital assets at the highest resolution available today. If you want to digitize your physical collection but don’t have the in-house expertise, then you need Pixel Acuity.
Many companies offer digital imaging services, but no one understands the particular requirements of heritage preservation quite like Pixel Acuity. Our specialists have decades of combined experience working inside library and museum imaging departments. They’ve blended their unique insiders’ viewpoint with superior technical knowledge to perfect the art and science of heritage digitization.
That’s who will be working for you — on-site and off — from planning through completion.
Some of the things that set Pixel Acuity apart:
- Not sure where to start, how long it will take, what equipment you need, or how to pay for it? The Pixel Acuity team will help plan your project, including technological assessments and developing timelines and budgets, to determine the best solution for your project.
- Film Scanning: Pixel Acuity has spent the better part of a decade perfecting film scanning workflows that optimize efficiency, fulfill each client’s unique goals, and conform to the highest image quality standards.
- Our specialists will design advanced digitization workflows that blend seamlessly with your daily operations. Our proprietary workflow software, DT PixelFlow, uses AI and other techniques to analyze the images and deliver best-in-class OCR, facial recognition, and metadata so that your stakeholders can easily find what they’re looking for when repurposing.
- Rare books, manuscripts, room-size paintings, maps, deteriorating film, tabletop art, jewelry, even bees — we’ve brought all of that and more from the material world into the digital realm.
- No need to risk handling, packing, and transporting your fragile, one-of-a-kind items. Wherever your collection is in the world, we’ll bring the team and equipment to you. Get the picture by reading about Pixel Acuity’s recent trip to Estonia.
- Pixel Acuity produces images at up to 14K resolution, the highest image quality on the market and years ahead of the 6K that is just now becoming common. Since you’re making the effort to digitize, we make sure the quality stands the test of time — so that you can repurpose it in multiple ways well into the future.
- So many of the world’s most demanding and respected organizations have trusted Pixel Acuity to digitize their prized collections, no matter their age, condition, size, or shape. Get the picture with our case studies.
Custom-engineered rapid-capture systems create an ultra-high-resolution digital copy of your collection quickly and systematically. The result: minimizing cost and radically shortening time to market.
Pixel Acuity’s DT PixelFlow software enables our team to make the most of digital assets by extracting, analyzing, and transcribing text using optical character recognition (OCR) and applying artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to provide facial, object, and geographic descriptive metadata information.
By combining DT Heritage hardware solutions, Pixel Acuity’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) software, and our team’s expertise, we can digitize anything – even deteriorating film and 3D object like set mock-ups and musical instruments – at a level of detail you cannot get anywhere else.
Finding Value In Your History
Like many sports teams, individual athletes, rights holders, and their stakeholders, you may have a vast collection of historical items sitting in storage — team photos (prints, slides, and film), game plans and coaching notes, autographed posters, trophies, jerseys, equipment, memorabilia, and promotional materials.
Image courtesy of the Estonian Olympics and Sports Museum.